حفيدات النبي
تذكر إما ان نكون أو لا نكون
تذكر أن هذه الأمة تحتاج منا الكثير
فهل أنت مستعد أن تنضم معنا ,ونعيد نهضة أمتنا
شارك معنا في النهضة الكبرى
منتدى حفيدات النبي .. ينبغي أن يرضي النبي
أهلا بك عضوا متميزا أو زائرا جديدا
حفيدات النبي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Why he did burn his fingers

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Why he did burn his fingers Empty Why he did burn his fingers

مُساهمة من طرف البنفسج 2011-04-30, 02:31

Question

Why did he burn his fingers?

Once upon a day, a ladies' school went to a picnic to an ancient location. When they arrived, everyone started to paint, take photos, or write. One of those ladies went away from others to explore the place. Unfortunately, the time of departure came, so they got into the bus and forgot the lady. When the lady saw the bus started to move, she ran after the bus and scream. They didn't saw her, and she was left alone in that place.

At the night, the lonely lady heard the screams of the wolves and she was afraid. She ran and ran until she saw a little camp. She was very happy because she saw a guy was living in that place. She narrated to him her story, so he invited her to sleep this night at his home and he will take her home at the morning. At the midnight, she was very afraid because the guy was reading a book, then he went to the candle and burnt one of his fingers. He did the same until he burnt all of his fingers. At a moment, she was terribly afraid and thought that he was just a ghost!

At the morning, he took her to her home, as he promised. The lady told her father about the guy who had brought her home, his a strange behavior, and about his burnt fingers. The father asked himself what made this guy to burn his fingers, so he went to meet this guy without telling that he is the father of the lost girl. The father saw his hand was covered by a white cover. He asked him what happened to his hand. The guy answered that the last night, a lost girl came to sleep in his home. Being with her in a far way place made the Satan brought the idea of abusing this girl, but he busied his mind by reading a book. If there was no benefit, he burned his finger in order to remind himself of the torture of the Hell if he followed his evil mind. He did the same thing at every time that Satan came to his mind until the morning.

The father was amazing of the man's behavior. Therefore, the father invited the guy to his home. When the righteous guy arrived at the father home, he brought his daughter and asked him if he knew this girl. The guy was astonished and answered that this girl is the same one who had slept at his home the last night. The father said to him that this girl is your wife from this moment. Look how Allah reward this good guy for his great honesty!!
البنفسج
البنفسج
حفيدة نشيطة
حفيدة نشيطة

عدد الرسائل : 266
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Why he did burn his fingers Empty رد: Why he did burn his fingers

مُساهمة من طرف Maryam 2011-05-01, 01:52

Great story,thanks a lot for this story.Actually I heard about it,and it's realy must be taken into consideration because it has many lessons.We are a humen being and we are usually fight with our soul and satan who is around .Furthormore,his behave is as a cover to protect himself from the hell and that what we have to remmember ourselves whenever it is going to do bad things...thanks alot again and May Allah bless your job.
Maryam
Maryam
حفيدة مشرفة
حفيدة مشرفة

عدد الرسائل : 1685
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/10/2010

مُساهمة من طرف البنفسج 2011-05-02, 21:49

thanx alot dear Maryam..yes I heard about it, so I translate it to English beacause of it important lesson that whenever you leave something for the sake of Allah, Allah will reward you..yes, I agree that everyone has a conflict with his internal mind, but the clever one who can solve it quickly with patience like this good man.. I hope everyone in this fourm read it just to get the benifit and give me ur bright ideas to improve my English language..
البنفسج
البنفسج
حفيدة نشيطة
حفيدة نشيطة

مُساهمة من طرف Maryam 2011-05-03, 01:54

Well, thanks for putting your thumb in this part.Yes this is one way to develop your language,translating from arabic to english and vice versa.Moreove,you can participate in the other topics that are shown in this part and there we can help each other.In sshaa Allah We will try to focus on grammer and other skills in this part .if you have more ideas feel free tp participate.,,
Maryam
Maryam
حفيدة مشرفة
حفيدة مشرفة

مُساهمة من طرف حور الجنان 2011-05-03, 02:10

سوري

آي دونت نوو إنجلش Why he did burn his fingers 571352

إنجلش فور مي إز هارد

Why he did burn his fingers 6086
حور الجنان
حور الجنان
حفيدة متألقة بالإيمان
حفيدة متألقة بالإيمان

عدد الرسائل : 917
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف Maryam 2011-05-03, 02:23

حبيبتي لاتقولي لاأعرف قولي راح أحاول.Don't say Idon't know ,say I will try Exclamation }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Maryam
Maryam
حفيدة مشرفة
حفيدة مشرفة

مُساهمة من طرف البنفسج 2011-05-03, 05:20

I will dear maryam.. We help each other to improve ourselves. عزيزتي حور الجنان مافي شئ اسمه صعب نابليون كا يردد لا مستحيل ف فرنسا وهكذا حقق ما يصبو اليه بإذن المولى بيصير الهارد مع مرور الايام ايزي thanx to you all
البنفسج
البنفسج
حفيدة نشيطة
حفيدة نشيطة

مُساهمة من طرف Maryam 2011-05-03, 14:38

thanks for your passing dear all,and we are here for help.Feel free anytime.
Maryam
Maryam
حفيدة مشرفة
حفيدة مشرفة

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى